Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions' Project Controls function, based in Aberdeen, is responsible for all discipline aspects (Estimating, Planning, Cost, DCC) associated with the effective management and control of projects and contract. We need a talented individual who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Production Asset Services for Europe, Middle East & Africa (PAS - EMEA) market. We are looking for a Disicpline Manager for the Estimating discipline within our Project Controls functional area.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work with the functional and senior management teams to provide a complete estimating solution across all Aker Solutions activities
- Execute technical duties in a competent and professional manner
- Responsibility for establishing and implementing all estimating processes required on projects/contracts within Services – PAS EMEA
- Work with the functional and senior management teams to provide a complete estimating solution across all Aker Solutions activities within Services – PAS EMEA
- To coordinate estimating function across all Services – PAS EMEA activities, through the provision, supervision and development of personnel and systems
Preparation of top down, study and detailed estimates consistent with scope definition and in accordance with the estimating procedures, guidelines, and the Risk Management system
- Liaison with other functions including procurement, planning and contract administration in the pursuit of effective scheduling and financial management
- Development, maintenance and implementation of relevant processes, systems and procedures to meet information and reporting requirements
- Provide information and analysis of all projects/contracts across Services – PAS EMEA portfolio through obtaining project feedback on norms productivity and prices for engineering, materials and construction
- Provide estimating input in support of proposals and tenders, including the development of risk techniques to assist management commercial assessment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Claire Bremner, Senior Recruitment Consultant: 01224 528086