Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
As a part of the COO (Chief Operating Officer) function, HR will seek to create functional excellence by developing the lowest cost and most efficient operating platform to strengthen the company’s competitiveness. The goal is to deliver efficient and standardized HR operational services across all Delivery Centres. HR Compliance, a department in the Aker Solutions Global HR Function, based at Fornebuporten (Snarøya), is responsible for HR systems, tools and masterdata, delivering advanced data analytics and global reports. HR Compliance is key in defining strategic initiatives while providing governance for HR processes, master data and data protection. The team consists of 3-4 employees and work closely with other functions and roles such as the HR Solution Architect, finance, IT and digitalization.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Advisor HR Tools and People Analytics who can strengthen our team
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Senior Advisor HR Tools and People Analytics is involved in activities such as activity management, automation and digitalization, data reporting and analytics and support to process owner and end users. The accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Activity management
Manage activities and deliverables from a distributed team related to HR systems and tools.
Automation and digitalization.
- Interface with the HR Solution Architecture role to support strategic objectives and initiatives
Support and participate in deliveries of self service, automation and digitalization initiatives.
Data reporting and analysis.
- Provide and deliver solutions for HR metrics (KPI/PIs)
Prepare and deliver non standard reports and data analytics to HR Service Delivery and HR Process Owners, managers and decision makers based on needs.
Define and develop HR Dashboard reports and maintain existing reports.
- Process owner and end user support
- Contribute to a continuous improvement culture
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Knowledge of IT and system architecture, hereunder IT change management, SAP HR and HR tools
- Statistical and analytical competencies
- Business understanding and ability to convert business need to technical deliverables
- Team/Project Management experience
- Experienced in data analytics and advanced analytical tools
- Strong communication skills, hereunder on topics related to technology and business
- Fluent in English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:For further information please contact:
Gry Braathen, VP HR Compliance, Tel: + 47 95 81 6524 or
You may also contact senior recruiter Synøve Sørland, NES Advantage, at +47 481 08 511
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.