Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
The Business Integrity & Compliance (BIC) department, based in Fornebu is responsible for ensuring that compliance risk management is an integrated part of operations in Aker Solutions. The team consists of employees with a background from corporate law, risk management and corporate governance. We are now looking for an experienced Legal Advisor Business Integrity & Compliance (BIC) who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Legal Advisor BIC is responsible for providing compliance advice for operations and functions including tenders, contracts, projects, supply chain and HR. Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with tender and project teams to ensure business integrity and compliance
- Ensure that international regulatory changes and their implications for Aker Solutions' business integrity processes are proactively monitored and assessed
- Provide advice and training on international sanctions to tender-, project teams and management
- Take lead in internal investigations and perform analyses
- Contribute to developing, facilitating and implementing effective strategies, policies, standards and tools to assess, mitigate and monitor business integrity risk
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master of Law
- In-depth knowledge of global laws, regulations and international standards
- Specialized knowledge of international sanctions regimes
- Understanding of and experience with investigative/audit methods
- 5+ years of experience within law, code of conduct, business integrity/compliance, preferably in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to submit your resume and application.
If you have any questions please contact:
Tor Ukkelberg, Vice President, Business Integrity and Compliance, Aker Solutions, Tel: +47 928 50 200
Christopher Hodkin, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel: +47 92811507
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.