Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Enterprise Architecture is part of the Corporate IT Function based in Oslo and has a enterprise wide mandate for the overall information architecture, information security, platform roadmaps and an integral part of the on-going digitalization of the company. The team reports to Aker Solutions CIO and consists of five experienced architects covering overall enterprise architecture in addition to data, platform, integration and collaboration domains. We are now looking to strengthen our team with architects that understand the challenges and possibilities with new technology, and how information architecture and corresponding data flow creates value for the business.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Information Architect is responsible for managing information architecture and framework within strategic projects, enabling digitalization by allowing for efficient data flow, re-use and master data control. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Governing tool-set for information architecture documentation (system integrations) and master data
- Governing a practical information model platform that is used to structure data
- Producing and maintaining technical system architecture documentation
- Ensuring adherence to Enterprise Architecture framework and implementation according to approved architecture, update and maintain said framework for the information architecture domain
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Deep technical knowledge and IT solution understanding of relevant domains
- Understanding of trends in emerging technologies (e.g. integrations, data mining, data analytics and cloud solutions)
- Understanding of how the information architecture and corresponding data flow creates value for the business
- Extensive experience from information management and Information Models
- 5+ years of experience from information architecture
- Proven track record from designing and developing technical solutions including agile development methods
- Experience from developing digital solutions, e.g. digitalisation of processes or new digital offerings
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
- To become part a an exciting digital transformation journey
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact:
Christopher Hodkin, Senior Recruiter : Telephone 928 11 507