Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
The Business Integrity & Compliance (BIC) department based in Fornebu is responsible for ensuring that compliance risk management is an integrated part of operations in Aker Solutions. The team consists of employees with a background from corporate law, risk management, political science and corporate governance. We are now looking for an experienced Compliance Advisor for the Business Integrity & Compliance department (BIC) who can strengthen our team
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Compliance Advisor is responsible for providing compliance advice to operations and functions including, but not limited to, tenders, contracts, projects, supply chain and HR. The Compliance Advisor will also act as Compliance Officer for one of the Delivery Centers. As Delivery Center Compliance Officer you will coordinate all aspects of the business integrity work within the Delivery Center, applying a risk-based approach that secures the effectiveness of Aker Solutions’ anti-corruption program, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, Aker Solutions’ Code of Conduct and other relevant requirements (policies and procedures).
- Manage and review business integrity and compliance issues relating to tendering of work and execution of projects in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Support operational personnel with business integrity and compliance advice and training
- Perform analysis, aggregate information and prepare input to management reports / presentations on status of company compliance activities
- Support compliance (e.g. corruption) risk assessments, audits and reviews
- Support and perform Integrity Due Diligence processes
- Support implementation of effective strategies, policies, standards and tools to assess, mitigate and monitor business integrity risk
- Facilitate and perform compliance training for new and existing employees
- Develop and execute on an annual DC Business Integrity and Compliance plan, with priorities and targets based on the annual risk assessment
- Monitor, follow up and act as project manager on areas of non-compliance and ensure progress on corrective measures and improvement initiatives
- Assist within the general area of responsibility for the BIC function
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably including code of conduct, business integrity/compliance experience in an international environment
- Degree at master level or equivalent in economics, politics, auditing, law or other relevant higher education, or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of and experience with investigative/audit methods
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to submit your resume and application.
If you have any questions please contact:
Tor Ukkelberg, Vice President, Business Integrity and Compliance, Aker Solutions, Tel: +47 928 50 200
Christopher Hodkin, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel: +47 928 11 507
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.