Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions in Brunei is responsible for maintenance and modifications management services at more than 200 installations in the South China Sea.
We need highly motivated individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious plans in the region.
We are currently looking for a Turnaround Manager within Turnaround / Engineering department, for employment in Brunei under the local terms and conditions.
Bruneian Locals are encouraged to apply for the position.
Kindly include your passport and Brunei IC copy for our reference.
Responsibilities and Tasks:The Turnaround Manager is responsible for the overall management of dependencies of the project between:
- Engineering & Work Preparation Interface
- Procurement Interface
- Installation Interface
- Ensure review and preparation of necessary adjustments and supplement to meet specific project requirements, according to Project Execution Strategy and Project Charter
- Ensure that the project application portfolio contributes to an efficient and quality assured execution of the project in accordance with the Project Execution Model (PEM) methodology
- Ensure good PEM knowledge and compliance within the project organisation and arrange PEM introduction / training as required
- Projects within the relevant East or West Area
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor Degree in respective Engineering discipline or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
Apply by date: 17.12.2017
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities