The advanced inspection group is in the lead utilizing the latest inspection technology and handles a wide range of challenging inspection services for customers’ world wide.
Find all defects and degradations before they become critical.
Our main goal is to make inspection technology and methods more efficient while enhancing result accuracy. We have a strong focus on the use of leading-edge-tools and implementation and development of proprietary techniques is done in conjunction with some of the world leading experts.
In house expertise with hands-on practical experience and field proven scanning apparatus ensures excellent resolution and profitable and effective execution of the inspection services. Strict adherence to ISO quality management procedures ensures consistent results and customer satisfaction.
Field of expertise:
Advanced electromagnetic inspection
Heat exchanger tube inspection
- Eddy Current
- Mag Bias / Saturation
- RFT, Remote Field Testing
- XRFT, EXternally Referenced Remote Field Technology
- Weld inspection
- Weld-Rover or Cobra semi automatic scanners
- Bolt scanner
- Encoded scanning of bolts and axels from ½”-2” in diameter
- Flange inspection
- Flat and RF flanges
- GrayLoc flanges
- RTJ flanges
- Compact flanges
- Performing the same or improved inspection as conventional UT with greater speed, repeatability, and procedure compliance
- No radiation hazard
- Does not interfere with production in the work place to do radiation boundaries
- Depth and height sizing that is not possible with RT
- Permanent inspection records to replace file
- Code Compliance for ASME, API, AWS, etc
- Overcoming Access limitations
- Better detection and sizing of flaws through the use of focused multi angle inspections
- Easier characterisation of flaws and geometry
- Reducing dependence on the skill of the operator
- Ability to record digital data and retain inspection records
- Scale mapping
- GasFind: Effective Gas detection. Detects diffuse leaks.
- Engine room survey
- Electro thermography
- Global supplier of onshore and offshore Infrared Inspections
- Certified and experienced inspectors
- HVIR, infrared sightglass and inspection windows, sale and installation
Vibration and stress measurements
- Dynamic measurement and stress analysis of, structures and pressurised equipment.
- Most cracks are caused by fatigue, resulting from a combination of unacceptable vibration stress levels and inferior weld geometry, over time.
Direct digital radiography solution for improved quality and efficiency.