AIM is the largest provider of NDT and in-service inspection services for the oil & gas industry in Norway.
Minimise downtime while maintaining required availability level.
Our inspection engineers are certified to the new in-service inspection standard NS415 and all in-service inspectors have multidiscipline training and certification to ensure efficient and reliable inspections.
- Static equipment (pipes and vessels)
- Surface, paint and insulation
- Hull and structure
With strategically located offices along the west coast of Norway and in Aberdeen we provide both onshore and offshore clients with services like:
- Rig inspection
- Rope access
- Advanced inspection technology
- QA/QC and 3rd party verification
- Fabrication and weld inspection (NDT)
- Certification of welding procedures and welders
- Condition monitoring and in-service inspection of static equipment (piping, tanks, pressure vessels and heat exchangers)
- Planning, reporting, evaluation, recommendation
- Maintenance planning, including maintenance shutdown planning, in-service maintenance planning and preparation of work packs and procedures/manuals
- Inspection planning (static equipment) including inspection shutdown planning and in-service inspection planning
- Non intrusive inspection (NII)
- Weld and surface inspection
- Corrosion under insulations
- Test and certifying, lifting equipment and cranes