A stable relationship leads to better solutions
An offshore structure is designed for a certain production life and specific operational conditions. However, conditions change during operation and incidents occur which demand constant attention to safeguard uptime and production flow.
We deliver the complete reanalysis package to make sure that your structure stays in production as long as possible. When you sign a frame agreement for reanalysis with us, the structural integrity of your fixed and floating installations will be handled by some of the most experienced reanalysis engineers in the business.
We work on a project basis as well as under frame agreements. This ensures flexibility for our
customers since it provides both long and short-term solutions.
Signing a frame agreement with us gives you all the benefits of a stable relationship.
A structural reanalysis agreement will typically cover the following aspects:
- Development and maintenance of structural in-place models
- Development and maintenance of structural fatigue and redundancy models
- Rapid reanalysis of the structures in the event of damage
- Reanalysis of the structures in the event of significant changes to topside weight and/or ballast
- Assessment of the significance of changes in environmental design criteria
- Development and maintenance of a weight monitoring system
- Development and updating of the structural inspection strategy and programme
- Assessment of structural inspection results
- Annual summary report on asset integrity
We have in-depth knowledge of prevailing offshore standards and regulations, and a broad base of specialist personnel.
Our structural calculations and analyses are performed using the leading industry-standard software packages.