For the last twenty years, Aker Solutions has been committed to providing customised and versatile solutions. Our gas processing systems are designed in-house to meet specific field conditions, clients’ requirements and to guarantee highest technology performances.
After primary separation upstream, natural gases contain water that may be detrimental for downstream equipment by creating a risk of corrosion and plugging of pipelines (icing, hydrates). To ensure a reliable and smooth production, gas dehydration through glycol solution has been widely used in most of the oil and gas fields, onshore, offshore and on floating productions.
To ensure safe, reliable and smooth production, Aker Solutions provides a global offering:
- Gas glycol dehydration (TEG, DEG, MEG) to remove water
- Gas sweetening (primary, secondary, tertiary) to remove acid gas
- Gas dewpointing to remove heavier hydrocarbons
Aker Solutions gas treatment packages are delivered fully assembled on skid with piping, instrumentation and accessories, and provided with all related lifecycle services, from conceptual design to on-site operational assistance and training.
We support our client with services at all phases of the project:
- Feasibility studies, process basic engineering, detailed engineering and fabrication, trouble-shooting
- On-site operational assistance for start-up, commissioning and performance guarantee,
- Training with use of interactive methods and high-skilled speakers