Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Mechanical department based in Bergen consists of over 14 highly qualified Mechanical engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for a position as Senior Mechanical Engineer (PRE) in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) for assigned mechanical equipment packages.
Specification, bid evaluation, evaluation and deviation handling of supplier proposed standarisation towards:
- Statoil TR requirements
- Multidiscipline coordination
- Client involvement and package execution/supplier follow-up, including FAT
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- In-depth competency on mechanical equipment for offshore development projects
- Recent experience as PRE for mechanical packages in brownfield projects is an absolute requirement
- Experience from early phase/ concept studies and/or experience from EPCI modification contracts
- Knowledge of Statoil TR requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- MIPS, SAP, TIME, STID and ProCoSys
- Fluent Norwegian and English both verbally and in writing
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Tlf: +47 95224902