Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions' Fabrication department is based in Port Klang, Malaysia. The department is responsible for deliverables of structures and piping for subsea production. We need talented and experienced personal who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the subsea market. We are looking for Material Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To receive and ensure materials received as per requirement.
- To perform inspection and prepare inspection report.
- Raise requisition for Quality Control inspection and issue to production upon release by Quality Control.
- To keep record on material traceability (heat numbers, material no, PO number) and monitor materials movement.
- Material layout arrangement by project.
- Manage on sending and receiving material from outsource with Logistic.
- To inspect and ensure materials are properly secured prior to send it to Logistic.
- Delivery of completed items to Warehouse or to other departments.
- Submission of receipt note and get Book to Stock done.
- Return of rejected materials to Warehouse.
- Return of surplus materials upon completion of project.
- Prepare, update and monitor material master list by project (materials inventory management)
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
Certificates / Diploma in any related discipline or 3 - 5 years background in fabrication works.
Experience in Subsea Manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
Good knowledge in various type of steel materials.
Ability to carry out work according to HSSE and quality requirements.
Able to work in a team.
Good communication skills.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities