Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Tender Cost Estimation team, based in Mobile, AL, prepares costing for product proposals to internal and external clients. We are searching for a pro-active individual with a financial and product oriented mindset who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the subsea equipment market. We are looking for an Analyst II:
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Prepares a complete cost basis for parts, assemblies, equipment, and services, including material cost, labour cost, manufacturing cost, internal costs, and risk contingency with input from relevant responsible parties within the organization.
- Responsible for complying with client’s pricing format requirements, or as instructed by the Commercial Manager
- Builds cost comparison data on an as-needed basis and understand the factors driving and influencing cost.
- Ensures all costs are captured, prepares cash flow scenario(s)
- Has a general understanding of exchange rates and hedging
- Prepares presentation slides for management reviews and supports the Tender Manager
- Where predetermined standard(s) are not available, seeks input from others to generate an estimate and an assessment of the uncertainty, and can support such research
- Is able to work with moderate supervision and is comfortable asking questions and seeking support
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
Ability to demonstrate initiative, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures in deadline driven environment.
Basic knowledge of subsea hardware and systems is beneficial but not required
Ability to focus on current tasks until completion and within deadline, is proactive in asking questions, and works well with a team
Organization, attention to detail, and good analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite, with knowledge of SAP beneficial
Requires the ability to operate a personal computer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Minimal travel may be required
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Julie.email@example.com