Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Safety & Environment department based in Bergen consists of highly qualified Safety & Environment engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as Safety Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Technical Safety Engineer General work for the HSE In Design discipline in the detail engineering phase'
- This can be (but not limited to): Safety Equipment (Miscellaneous), Safety Drawings (Plot Plans), Passive Fire Protection, Design Accidental Load Specification, Escape & Evacuation and Fire & Gas
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- MSc or BSc with more than 5 years’ experience from the industry; e.g. engineering company or consultant
- The resource should have broad experience within detail engineering, including: - Active and passive fire protection - Safety systems and barriers - Fire and gas detection - Area classification - Escape&Evacuation - Safety reviews
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Elisabet Pettersen +47 47288497
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.