Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is expanding.
Procured materials consists of more than 60% of the total value of our field development projects. It has a very large impact on the overall project success in terms of achieving lower costs through delivery of materials on time. The Supply Chain department is responsible for the procurement of all equipment and bulk materials, logistics to our fabrication and installation sites and subcontracting.
We are now looking for an ATS Coordinator whose main task will be to coordinate personnel from vendors for a temporary position in Stavanger.
The contract period will be: asap – 15.04.2020.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinate personnel from vendors towards projects
- Developing a plan for calling out vendors to site
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with suppliers
- Contribute to preparation of necessary project specific adjustments
- Contribute to procurement input
- Ensure that ATS work is performed in accordance with the project execution model, schedule, budget, quality and HSSE aspects
- Assist with generating purchasing and processing invoices
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- 1 -3 years’ experience with similar work
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Higher technical and/or commercial education
- Must be able to coordinate all activates and communicate directly to key stakeholders
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Junior Recruiter Stephanie Wikøren; Tel. +47 99364628
Please attach your CV, cover letter and diploma when applying online.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.