Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ Innovation and Technology Department based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering innovative solutions, methodologies, strategies, projects, intellectual property, promote the innovation culture mindset and information access. The team consists of technical, but at same time interdisciplinary and qualified persons, that leads several initiatives in the company and acts as a focal point on whole innovation ecosystem relationship. We are now looking for a passionate, multifunctional and lateral thinking skilled person for the innovation and technology engineer junior who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Innovation and Technology Engineer Jr is responsible to support all project phases. To plan, develop, apply methodologies and support technically projects related to new technologies, offering your expertise and knowledge to execute projects align with business strategic objectives. The position is one of the main point of interface between business, educational and research institutions. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Elaborate and verify engineering documents based on technical specifications and project norms;
- Guarantee technical support for all project phases;
- Support to more senior team to develop products, projects and services based on technical specifications and standards;
- Support the project development, optimize products / services and processes, plan activities and ensure completion within the deadlines throughout the product cycle;
- Prospect, develop and analyze the financial feasibility of innovation projects;
- Promote and inspire the innovation culture in the organization;
- Support and link the organization's processes with regulatory agencies, government, science and technology institutes and private companies to obtain benefits related to the promotion of innovation and the development of new technologies;
- Develop activities related to intellectual property, creativity management programs and multidisciplinary innovation projects;
- Search out, evaluate & enable the use of new technologies if applicable;
- Interface closely with startups, clients, Aker Solutions overseas engineering organizations and subject matter experts.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels and confident presenter to other audiences
- Well informed of latest industry technologies
- Be independent, flexible and able to adjust to different work assignments and demands
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to perform as a team member and team motivator
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Lateral thinking, innovative mind set and commitment to continuous learning and development
- Ability to recognize and materialize opportunities
- Experienced in Design Thinking, Agile Methodologies and Research and Development will be a plus for the function.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664