Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions, department HSSE Brownfield Norway is responsible for delivering HSSE engineering to Oil and Gas operations, maintenance and engineering Services projects within the Company. The team consist of engineers working in different projects in West – and Mid Norway.
The department Brownfield Norway is looking for a senior project HSSE manager with education and experience within Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) who can strengthen our team in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage the HSSE work within oil and gas projects along with the project management. Contact person within HSSE towards project management, customer and project personnel
- Responsible for development and follow-up of project HSSE strategies, plans and programs to support delivery of the project HSSE Goals
- Communicate HSE expectations, strategies and programs
- Ensure implementation of the HSSE work in the projects in accordance with requirements (laws and contractual requirements)
- Coordinate input to identified project Regulatory Submittals
- Ensure all HSSE activities are planned and executed according to internal procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for the risk management process and supporting the line organization in identifying, managing, mitigating and reporting risk
- Implement and perform risk analyses as required
- Follow- up HSSE results and findings onshore and offshore
- Establish statistics and analyze HSSE performance and indicators and identifying improvement actions for implementation
- Responsible for supplying the required HSSE resources to the line organization with the right competence
- Responsible for internal incident investigation, reporting and follow up
- Participate in project risk Management activities focusing on HSSE aspects
- Evaluation and follow-up of subcontractors in the project
- Implement activities to secure a good HSSE culture
- Follow-up emergency planning system
- Implement HSSE learning and best practices in own project and into relevant networks
- Secure sufficient safety delegate involvement in the projects
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Higher education (MSc or bachelor with long experience) within relevant area
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible
- Basic offshore Safety Training
- Fluent in Norwegian and English - verbally and writing skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:Kristine Hjelmeland, Senior Manager Aker Solutions: Phone 92055069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Trine Hamre, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage: Phone 934 13 613 or email@example.com
Please attach your CV, diploma and other relevant papers and apply online.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.