Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
The Completion department in Aker Solutions Brownfield section consists of over 80 highly skilled team members.
Completion is covering all activities related to preparation, planning, execution, verification & documentation of MC, Preservation, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning.
We are now looking for a Commissioning Engineer for a staff position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The candidate will be the Discipline Responsible Commissioning Engineer for leak test coordination, and responsible for coordinating and executing actions from start to finish in the project. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for writing all leak test procedures in project
- Coordinate mechanical packages and commissioning of these offshore
- Coordinate leak test activities towards sub-contractors
- Coordinate & communicate leak test activities towards Client
- Develop and implement leak test descriptions in procedures
- Follow up of plans and necessary equipment needed
- Close contact with the customer
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Minimum 7 years of oil & gas experience as a Commissioning Engineer
- Minimum 3 years of completion experience
- Offshore experience
- Experience from leak testing in all project phases in modification and maintenance projects
- Valid offshore certificate and other certifications
- Result focused, good team worker, responsible, good at coordinating and drive activities forward towards common goals
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Trine Hamre, tel. +47 934 13 613
Department Manager Kristoffer Vanvik, tel. +47 51 89 83 55 / 40 60 08 91
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.