Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Kristiansund is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Senior Maintenance Engineer in Aker Solutions Kristiansund.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Discipline Task Responsible projects
- Spare parts evaluation (incl. Operational Spares)
- Evaluate and implement Maintenance Programmes Vendor
- Document review
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- SAP Star IS e-spir BOM PM analysis PEM knowledge
- Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Software Skills: SAP, Star
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70 / +47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.