Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Planner in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Planner to assist Planning Manager on WPPR project in the modification Alliance
- Assist planning Manager in building the Project Execution schedule
- Prepare and distribute all reports deemed necessary to control the work
- Maintenance of the plan according to PEM requirements
- Change control in schedule
- Ensure that rescheduling is performed as a controlled process which ensures the integrity of the schedule
- The schedule shall be subject to weekly analysis and subsequent adjustment in relation and according to remaining work and duration
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Msc grad is prefareble-but not requirement
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of PEM is prefarable, but not a requirement
- Strong analytical skills and mindseth
- Ability to manage projects effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels
- Software Skills: Safran
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70 / +47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.