Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Egersund is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' planning department based in Egersund Norway consists of qualified and experienced planners.
We are now looking for a talented Electro, Instrument & Telecom (EI&T) Planner for a temporary position.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Take clear ownership to all plan activities within the EI&T disciplines
- Coordinate plan activities towards other disciplines
- Contribute to preparation of necessary progress reports
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Other relevant EI&T background could also be experience from roles in onshore construction projects, such as; Foreman, Supervisor, Field Engineer or Electrician.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian or English
- Preferable Software Skills: Safran Project and/or MIPS
- Generally good collaboration and communication skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Recruiter Ólöf Guðnadóttir, Email: email@example.com - Tlf: +47 41 58 54 56
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.