Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Technical Safety department based in Stavanger consists of highly qualified Technical Safety Engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
We are now looking for a Senior Safety Engineer - Technical Safety, work preparation for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develope Performance Standards and assets on a new format
- Improve Performance Standard requirements
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant offshore experience from engineering company
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Recruiter Ólöf Guðnadóttir, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mobile: +47 415 85 456
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.