Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Procured materials consists of more than 60% of the total value of our field development projects. It has a very large impact on the overall project success in terms of achieving lower costs through delivery of materials on time. The Supply Chain departmentis responsible for the procurement of all equipment and bulk materials, logistics to our fabrication and installation sites and subcontracting.
We are now looking for a Package Responsible Buyer Mechanical for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Procurement of mechanical packages and services
- This position requires experience in the procurement activites required for the follow up of complex mechanical equipment, the follow up of associated documentation and an ability/experience with working with engineering desciplines.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Hilde Dahl, email: email@example.com - Mobil: +47 416 99 953
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.