Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ Quality department based in Rio das Ostras is responsible for delivering Equipment &Tools for Manufacturing. The team consists of Quality Inspectors for Quality assurance in manufacturing process. We are now looking for dynamic Quality Inspector PL who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Quality Inspector PL is responsible for guarantee as a quality assured, that the production processes are duly served as well as the requirements of the clients, acting in a preventive and corrective way, aiming at the improvement thereof. Conduct the management of measurement equipment, proposing the application of new technologies and new methods, aiming at the metrological reliability of the instruments. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- To do the inspections in manufacturing process / Machining / Using 3d (tridimensional) or measurement instruments
- To produce the reports for this inspections
- To do the calbration management (metrology)
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Expertise with 3d /tridimensional equipment;
- Reading and interpretation of technical drawings;
- Degree: Mechanics Technician (minimum);
- Ability with measuring instruments;
- Knowledge in SAP;
- English intermediate (Read, write and speak);
- Experience with machining process;
- Dynamic and Organized;
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 22 99944-0269