Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ Information Technology team, based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering IT activities and routines to support Business and users in Brazil. The team consists of enabling improvement and cost saving initiatives, following Global policies, and supporting supplier to achieve SLA’s. We are now looking for a talented IT Intern who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The IT Intern is responsible for support IT initiatives on core business office. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- To support and follow IT initiatives, such as small developments, projects, access control and SLA monitoring.
- To control suppliers KPIs’ indicators
- To be part of innovation initiatives as a point of contact for business areas.
- Ensure the service deliveries, projects and third parties, through the monitoring of indicators, ensuring the satisfaction of internal customers.
- To maintain interface with global teams.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Graduating in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related areas
- Intermediate English
- Basic knowledge about .NET, SQL and ITIL programming methodologies
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664