Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Procurement team based in São José dos Pinhais, are looking for a talented Intern who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil & Gas market.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Procurement Intern will support the acquisition of goods and services, connecting external solutions with business needs, ensuring alignment to quality, cost and delivery standards, respecting the principles of compliance. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support buyers in the end-to-end supply chain relationships with a specified group of vendors / category;
- Assist the preparation of request for quotations (RFx’s) in accordance with company procedures;
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up actions on KPIs monitoring through meetings with buyers;
- Demonstrate compliant use of the Aker Solutions SQiS, QSL and the associated tools.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- 2º year of Administration or 3º year of Engineering on course
- At least two years of internship availability
- Good verbal and written English communication skills (Intermediate to Advanced level)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Desirable knowledge in SAP
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Work hours 8am to 15pm
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664