Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Are you looking to make a difference in your next role? Are you passionate enough to set new standards, solve our biggest challenges and build a sustainable future for the energy industry and the world we serve? If so, Aker Solutions wants to meet you.
Aker Solutions Mechanical department based in Bergen consists of highly qualified Mechanical engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for a Project Completion Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare and maintain the project’s Completion system, ProCoSys
- Follow-up of Suppliers Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers location when required
- Assist the onsite Mechanical Completion personell from office location
- Ready Commissioning packages for handover to Client's Commissioning crew
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor or skilled technician with minimum 3 years experience from industry
- Experience from previous position as Completion Engineer or work with Mechanical Completion using ProCoSys
- The candidate must have multidiscipline knowledge, with preferred education from black trades
- Experience from software skills such as: MIPS, Word, Excel, TIME
- Fluent both written and oral in Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:For more information about the position, please contact:
Recruiter Ina Brattli, +47 41 66 35 43
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.