Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions SAS department based in Bergen consists of over 15 highly qualified SAS engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as SAS Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participate as SAS engineer in JS Mongstad project.
- Preparation of engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic and work package
- Be able to work independently with separate tasks and interdisciplinary with other disciplines
- Work accurately and have good skills for cooperation
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Knowledge to following topics: ESD, F&G, PSD and PCS systems.
- Cause & Effects, FPDS and SCDs.
- ABB control system (ABB 800xA and Bailey).
- Knowledge of metering system
- BSc Automation. Technical college with long relevant experience can be considered
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Trine Alice Gjertsen, tel. +47 922 30 049
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.