Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Estimating and Measure Controller in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- The candidate will have overall responsibility for estimation in the individual task and report to the Task Manager. In terms of method and processes, the candidate will report to the Estimation and Measurement Lead.
- Estimating and follow up Studies and Modifications in the Equinor M&M main contract, portfolio Nord
- Establish Target sum
- Evaluated Cost estimate
- Client Budget follow-up
- Client Forecasting
- Deviation analysis (Estimate vs. as-built figures)
- Financial task close out
- Change control
- Assist on Risk managemen
- Close follow up with the engineering discipline
- Give support and advise to the Task Manager
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Experience from the oil- and gas industry or other multidiscipline work environment preferred, but not mandatory
- Preferably MSc or BSc with relevant experience, but we encourage graduates to apply
- Comfortable working both in a team and independently
- A proactive problem solver with the right attitude and strategic thinking
- Engaged, dedicated, inclusive and solution-oriented
- Ability to work quickly, systematically and with great accuracy
- Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Svein Saether, tel. +47 928 01 475
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.