Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Are you looking to make a difference in your next role? Are you passionate enough to set new standards, solve our biggest challenges and build a sustainable future for the energy industry and the world we serve? If so, Aker Solutions wants to meet you.
We are looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer with skills in reliability and maintenance analysis to define new ways of working, minimize cost in our new frontiers like renewable energy, ocean farming and carbon capture.
Responsibilities and Tasks:You will be working with some of our most exciting project teams supporting digitalization and continuous improvement projects for condition based monitoring with focus on designing and supporting smart analysis to mitigate and control failure modes to minimize life cycle cost. We’ve been innovating since 1841, now it’s your turn. As part of our experienced and inspiring team you will always be invited to find new ways of working smarter and increase value of the service we provide to our customers.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Higher technical education, MSc, BSc
- In depth skills in maintenance analysis like FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis), RAM (Reliability Availability and Maintainability) study, manning study, TAR (Turnaround) study and spare part analysis
- Familiar with digitalization and CBM (Condition Based Maintenance)
- 3-5 years relevant experience within oil & gas, renewable energy, or other fields where given maintenance analysis play a key role
- Knowledge within maintenance management processes, technical barrier management and maintenance of barriers
- Good verbal and written Norwegian communication skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
- Developmental opportunities
- Competitive salary and pension
- Positive and challenging working environment
- Flexible working conditions
- And more!
For more information about the position, please contact:
Recruiter Ian Pedersen on +47 952 24 902
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.