Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
The engineering department in Sandnessjøen consists of 38 highly qualified engineers and we are currently looking for a Construction Method Engineer to complement and strengthen our team for future growth.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Establish overall and detailed construction methods for modification projects
- Prepare construction method input to studies
- Follow up construction methods during installation.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor Degree within technical field or Engineering College/craft certificate (fagbrev)
- Preferably multi-discipline work experience
- Experience with construction processes from oil and gas industry
- Overall good IT knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Norwegian and English
- Active, pushing, solution oriented and with excellent co-operative skills
- Structured and systematic
- Proactive, service focused.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Esben Andre Henriksen, Department Manager EPM Sandnessjøen, Aker Solutions
Tel: +47 901 84 622
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, NES Advantage,
Tel: +47 90 80 66 70
Please attach copies of your academic papers and other relevant documents when applying online.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.