Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Human Resources Team based in São José dos Pinhais, is responsible for offer Learning and Developing Solutions. We need a talented professional who will support our ambitious growth plans within the oil and gas market. We are looking for HR Intern who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Human Resources Intern is responsible for support Human Resources department activities. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Produce and maintain information about KPIs related to organizational development processes.
- Interface with HR Global for small demands of processes and translation of reports and procedures to English, or Portuguese when necessary.
- Assist on planning logistics' of training.
- Maintain interface with Supply Chain for acquisition of services.
- Support the management of HR suppliers.
- Support the development of proposals for Aker Solutions.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor on Psychology or Administration on course.
- Two-year availability for internship.
- Advanced English level is necessary, be able to make calls, translations and correspond e-mails.
- Advanced knowledge on Excel and Power Point.
- Experience on Organizational Developing is desirable.
- Hands-on profile, great responsibility.
- Experience on a global company would be a differential.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664