Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Field Services' department based in Rio das Ostras, is responsible for delivering offshore services and technical solutions for the major players in the Brazilian Oil & Gas market. We need talented technicians to support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil & Gas market. We are looking for Junior Controls Systems Field Technician who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Junior Control System Field Technician is responsible for support more experienced technicians on-field offshore operations. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for all the logistics of all materials used on the operation.
- Support more experienced technicians on equipment testing, installation and commissioning.
- Work in accordance with Aker Solutions' safety standards, procedures and policies so that the company's values are met and respected.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Mechanics, Electrical and Electronics. Engineering degree will be considered a differential.
- Basic/intermediate knowledge on MS Office: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Intermediate knowledge on hydraulic systems.
- Intermediate knowledge in PLC.
- Intermediate knowledge in network topology.
- English level: advanced.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 22 99944-0269