Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions – SLS based in Rio das Ostras-RJ is responsible for delivering for delivering subsea equipment maintenance service. The team consists of technicians specializing in machine and equipment maintenance. We are now looking for Engineering Intern who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Engineering Intern is responsible for Maintenance Planning. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Issuance and control of performance graphs
- Spare parts inventory control, and checklist control
- Among other activities
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Good IT knowledge (Office);
- Intermediate English;
- Basic notions of machines and equipment;
- Graduating in Engineering with 2 years available to make the internship program;
- Availability to work from 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM;
- Experience with equipment maintenance planning (Diferential).
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 22 99944-0269