Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions AS, Piping & Structural department based in Mid Norway is responsible for delivering Operations, Maintenance and Engineering Services to our clients within the Oil & Gas market. The team consist of 90 engineers working in different projects in Mid Norway.
We are looking for a Junior Structural Engineer who can strengthen our team in Kristiansund.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Design and static analysis (long term)
- Making job cards and register documents
- Design of main- and outfitting structure, including arrangements and details by use of PDMS 3D
- Extract of 2D drawings, MTO, fabrication information etc. from PDMS 3D model
- Participate in studies
- Ensure that interfaces towards other disciplines are handled in an efficient way
- Possibility for sporadic offshore and onshore surveys.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Higher technical education (MSc or BSc) within relevant area
- Good communication skills, both written and orally in Norwegian and English
- Good cooperation skills and interest for working in teams.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, NES Advantage, +47 90 80 66 70, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.