Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' SLS Commercial team is based at Ågotnes outside Bergen.
We are looking for candidates for the exciting role as Commercial Lead, who will be responsible for implementing commercial strategies for assigned business portfolios.
You will support your assigned Service Manager to handle the Project portfolio and the role is a key career position to develop into a Service Manager role.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare and present quotations to clients in accordance with procedures and guidelines, securing precise understanding of customer need and expectations and assist Service Manager in clarifications and negotiations with customers.
- Secure prices and contribution margins in accordance with strategy and budget. Ensure financial control in project through follow-up analysis of cost, revenue, and contribution margin.
- Provide Service Manager with necessary input for optimal utilization of resources and take active part in analyzing the contract to identify business potential.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting variation orders to customers, identify potential trends and subsequently propose business strategies. Update forecast plans accordingly and issue service orders for variation order requests.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring of project execution progress based on input from workshop and profit/loss activities.
- Report any planning/financial deviation from plans, budget or forecasts to Service Manager. Keep aligned and coordinated on decisions.
- Responsible for financial and planning follow-up of the projects related to schedule, costs/budget, job hours, quantity performance and support monthly report development as required. Ensure that cost budgets are made available for the project organization.
- Responsible for maintenance of correct cost & planning board in SAP.
- Responsible for closing project plans, activities and forecasts according to project requirements, budget and internal routines.
- Responsible for closing out SO activities in SAP.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Preferably Master degree education within engineering and/or economics and 3-5 years of relevant work experience within energy industry. Extended and relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal competence and will be considered.
- Strong commercial awareness and good understanding of relevant subsea products and services.
- Financial and planning understanding and familiar with project execution and engineering processes.
- Structured mind-set with good communication and presentation skills and able to drive a process in an independent way.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:Leonardo Moreno
Head of Commercial Department
Liv Anne Raa
Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions
Mob; +47 47288497