Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Are you ready to digitally transform the energy industry? Become part of the journey!
The energy industry is currently being transformed through increased access to data and use of digital technology. At Aker Solutions, we strive to stay at the forefront of this change and work to identify and embrace new business and operating models made possible through new innovations. To support this strategy, Aker Solutions has established a software house called ix3 (www.ix3.com). At ix3, we develop software that automates administration and engineering tasks by using Google cloud technologies. Software products are made available as services both for internal use in the Aker family and for external customers.
At ix3, we invent new ways of working and develop new solutions.
In order to strengthen ix3 commercial capability, we are now looking for a Marketing Manager, to lead the marketing function. You will play a key role in shaping ix3’s future.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lead the marketing function in ix3, working closely together with communications in Aker Solutions
- Take ownership and drive the go-to-market plan for the ix3 portfolio
- Drive revenue through brand awareness, leads generation and customer value creation
- Engage with market/customers and understand specific problems, or opportunities, and how they can be solved by software/digital solutions
- Engage with partners, software development and delivery units to understand and develop marketing strategies through analysis and understanding of competitive landscape
- Understand how digital software/deliveries captures value for Aker Solutions and how Aker Solutions can monetize software/digital assets
- Create leads and opportunities for sales of software/digital solutions and adjacent/bundled services and follow through on such opportunities as well as report on periodic activities, results and ROI for marketing
- Work with Aker Solutions Communications, sales teams and account management teams for customer evangelists to create PR, media and marketing opportunities, review needs, prioritize and deliver, to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Develop marketing collateral, content and sales tools like microsites, presentations, brochures, datasheets and proposals for software/digital solutions for sales teams and partners
- Work with Aker Solutions Communications team to determine and coordinate online and onsite events like webinars, tradeshows, seminars and customer events
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master’s degree or similar preferred
- 5+ years’ as marketing professional – preferably digital marketing
- Work experience with software solutions and digital technologies
- Keen interest in digital technologies and sufficient technical insight to understand and challenge digital solutions
- Proven ability to work effectively across geographies
- Orchestration; Ability to efficiently navigate the organization and engage key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- High energy level; self-starting and comfortable with a high pace environment
- Creative and passionate about marketing methodologies and practices
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing and fundamental understanding of new technologies
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of one of Norway’s largest Google based software development teams
- Work with dedicated and competent colleagues within ix3 and Aker Solutions
- Varied and interesting tasks with the opportunity to take part in shaping ix3’s future
- Opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally
Contact Us:For further information regarding the position please contact:
Cathinka Nielsen. Senior Recruiter NES Advantage, tel + 47 905 35 156 or mail email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.