Aker Solutions will be present at Deepwater Intervention Forum in Galveston from August 9 to August 11, 2016.
The 11th Annual Deepwater Intervention Forum presented a first-hand look at emerging and proven technologies which offered real-world solutions to an audience looking for low-cost, innovative solutions.
- 40 companies participated showcasing their services and products in the exhibit floor
- Participating Countries: Canada, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, United Kingdom, United States, Sweden, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, France, Iran and Italy
- Representatives from 315 different companies attended
- DIF conference curriculum featured 2 ½ days of 40 industry thought-leaders offering critical insights into the trends, technologies, and best practices.
- 30% of delegates have 10-20 years of experience in the energy industry
- 46.43% of delegates was their first time attending the forum
Read more about the event at www.deepwaterintervention.com