Attracting and retaining highly-skilled and motivated employees globally are key to Aker Solutions’ success. Our diverse workforce ensures that we have a wide range of skills and insights.
We are committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We invest in the retention and development of talent to ensure those skills turn into a competitive advantage.We want to motivate current and future employees with opportunities for international experience, for turning innovative ideas into solutions and for long-term careers with competitive rewards and an understanding of diverse local needs.
Aker Solutions supports and respects internationally proclaimed human and labor rights, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
Good industrial relations are an important part of our history and culture. We encourage employee representation in our business units worldwide. This is also part of our commitment to human and labor rights. We believe our employees have the right to be heard, represented and to form and join trade unions of their own choice.
Targets and Initiatives
- Be preferred employer for top performers in oil and gas industry globally through integrated talent management process that crosses borders and business areas
- Continue to focus on robust governance and leading practices and infrastructure to improve HR operations across business areas globally
- Complete successful global shift in workforce from the West to a skilled workers in emerging markets
- Achieve globally connected workforce that is seamlessly sourced, developed and managed
- Deliver operational excellence through high-quality execution, synergy realization, cost effectiveness, cost savings and standardization