Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Structural & Marine department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of highly qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for a PDMS designer - offshore inspections for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare offshore surveys
- Mark up of existing drawings in connection with offshore surveys
- General Visual Inspections (GVI) of Topsides structure
- Participate in offshore surveys in connection with GVI of Topsides structures
- Report writing of the results from the performed GVI of the Topsides structures
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience PDMS designer
- Experience from offshore surveys
- Software Skills PDMS, Structural PDMS design
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Raphael Villalon, Email: email@example.com - Mobile: +47 948 30 556
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.