Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions Brazil’ Industrial Engineering and Industrial Maintenance department based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering subsea equipment’s. The team consists of high sklilled people responsible for the manufacturing of equipment’s for subsea oil exploration. We are now looking for a Industrial Engineer Jr. who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Industrial Engineer Jr. is responsible for the analyze and implement improvements in all production processes with the objective of reducing the direct and indirect costs of operation, increase resource efficiency as well as guarantee conditions of safety and quality in operations. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Give support in the production process, using root cause analysis tools, in order to reduce the number of occurrences in all productive processes;
- Analyze production processes, based on lean manufacturing concepts, seeking to increase productivity through waste reduction, process time and quality improvement;
- Create work instructions according to product process to ensure standardization and reliability of the implementation.
- Map the risks in the processes, improving productive HSSE conditions;
- Support on the preparation of the maintenance plan tools, devices and equipment in your area of operation.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Skills Lean Manufacturing, preferred Post Graduation Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge in machining
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664