Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions Brazil’ Projects team based in São José dos Pinhais, is responsible for the management of projects from the conceptual, budget and execution phase to the final delivery of equipment (Subsea trees, control systems, manifolds, etc.) within the Oil and Gas sector. We look for a professional with proven experience that can contribute to the growth of the company in the coming years in the market. This professional will report to the Vice Presidency of Projects. We are now looking for a Project Manager who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Project Manager is responsible for achieving and delivering quality results in the project package or job. Manage project or work package, ensuring its execution in accordance with the scope of the project, contract and execution model. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the concept and values of safety, health and environment "HSSE" within the project according to company values;
- Ensure quality concepts within the project, including "Lean" methods;
- Lead the project from the initial phase to the delivery of the project, respecting the contract in force (Knowledge and commercial strategy);
- Ensure all deliveries according to time, quality and expected cost;
- Define and guarantee the minimum resources needed to execute the project according to each phase of the project;
- Communication capability with multiple interfaces (internal and external);
- Team Leadership Capacity;
- Technical knowledge for decision making;
- Financial knowledge;
- Proven knowledge of management processes (Scope, Integration, Time, Cost, Quality, Communication, Risks, Changes, Supply Chain);
- Manage and participate in projects in phases of studies and proposals including cost / price formation.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Knowledge of PMBOOK-based project execution tools and models;
- Desirable technical knowledge;
- Desirable PMP;
- Availability for domestic and international travels;
- 7 years minimum in project management experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664