Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Quality and Continuous Improvement based in São José dos Pinhais, is responsible for maintaining the Quality Mangament System and governance of Continuous Improvement Program. We need a motivated engineering intern who can support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil and Gas market. We are looking for a Quality Intern from Mechanical, Electrical or Production engineering coursing between 3rd and 4th year who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Quality Intern is responsible for support the creation of Quality documents and procedures. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support internal audits management;
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities;
- Support monitor and update the area performance indicators, reports and action plans;
- Take part on the internal process audits and implementation plans.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- MS Office user level;
- English knowledge (advanced);
- Ability for critical analysis;
- Competence in problem solving methods.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664