Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' based in Mobile, Alabama is seeking a talented/experienced individual who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans. We are looking for a Warehouse Specialist I.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Receive, issue, locate, pick, maintain and ship all commodities within the Warehousing facility
- Ensure that all transactions are executed through the MRP system (SAP)
- Use of mechanical lifting equipment in the form of forklift trucks, hand pallet trucks and overhead cranes, rigging and slinging activities and the use of hand tools
- Perform physical inventories
- Document proof of all shipments and deliveries and ensure proper quantities and parts
- Ensure all items are properly marked and preserved
- Responsible for the staging of all materials
- Follow all documented procedures when completing job tasks
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Working knowledge in Word, Windows and Excel
- Working knowledge in SAP
- Team player who takes ownership of issues and pursues to closure
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Proactive, dynamic, driven to succeed, organised and methodical
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Julie Watkins, Sr. Recruiter, Julie.email@example.com