Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Customer Management Team based in Rio de Janeiro need an experienced professional who can support our ambitious growth plans within the South American market. We are now looking for a Sales Manager who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Sales Manager is responsible for identify business opportunities in the Engineering, MMO and Brownfield areas in the South American market consistent with the company's strategy. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- To be the focal point to customer in Latin America, through a good relationship, business knowledge, participation and sales in its internal market. To promote Aker Solutions products, and positioning the company in the strategic market context;
- To support the formulation of the departmental strategies, establishing the countries, clients, businesses, as well as the medium and long term goals and targets;
- To lead the Pursue / No-Pursue Bid / No-Bid meetings with the stakeholders to define our decision about following or not the opportunity provided, ensuring the handover to the Tender area;
- To use an updated CRM to measure the level of global information as goals, strategies, progress of opportunities at all stages;
- To act together with the new BD / KAM searching for sales opportunities, capacities and capabilities of South American factories, in order to guarantee the area's performance standards;
- To ensure that the new business development actions are adherent to PEM and compliance policies are in place in the company.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Experience and knowledge on offshore maintenance and commissioning market – also holistic view. Brownfield experience.
- Commercial and negotiation experience and skills;
- Good ability with numbers to build up proposals
- Good market networking
- Know and deal with suppliers and clients
- Fluent in English (IOC’s)
- Technical background to support proposals and negotiations.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: + 55 22 99944-0269