Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Supply Chain Products team based in Fornebu and Tranby, accountable for commercial and operational execution of the supply chain for Advanced Subsea Products (ASP) and Front End scope including Subsea Compression, is looking for Senior Buyers. We are looking for dedicated and competent new resources that can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans.
As a Senior Buyer in Aker Solutions you will have the opportunity to interface with all disciplines. You will have the power to influence, beat competition, earn high profits through your own efforts and be an integral part of all project deliveries.
Are you the Senior Buyer we are looking for?
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Accountable for cost, schedule and quality on all deliverables within your scope
- Commercial/Project Management of complex contracts including risk and change management
- Manage commercial negotiations and the procurement process
- Create product/contract specific procurement strategies
- Establish framework agreements when applicable
- Liaise with Legal department on complex contractual issues
- Collaboration with client, change management, reporting and presentations
- Manage status meetings at vendor site with client presence
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships
- Develop continuous improvement efforts within procurement at the delivery unit and across the value chain to reduce overall cost, improve quality, shorten lead times, and improve on-time delivery
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
- Some travel should be expected
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Relevant business/commercial or manufacturing/engineering degree
- Proven experience as a Contract Manager or other managerial position, preferably project management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Buyer, preferably as Senior Buyer
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and enable business improvements
- Strong interest in technology
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, preferably Norwegian as well
- Good understanding of ERP systems, i.e SAP
- Relevant experience of supply chain processes and proven purchasing, contract management and supplier management experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
All applications need to be submitted through the website.
For further information please contact:
Tony Mondschein, Senior Manager SC Products Norway, Tel: +47 410 00 329
Cathinka Nielsen, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage, Tel: + 47 905 35 156
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.