This fall we challenge you to challenge us.
Do you want to showcase your skills and gain insight into the Aker companies for the opportunity to become a summer intern or graduate employee in 2019?
If the answer is yes, join our Aker Talent Student Challenge this fall.
Available seats: 40
Costs: Travel costs will be covered for participants living outside of Oslo
Apply by: October 7, 2018
Responsibilities and Tasks
You will have the opportunity to work in a team with other students to develop ideas for challenges faced by seven Aker companies — Cognite, Aker Solutions, Aker BP, MHWirth, Kværner, Aker Energy and Aker BioMarine.
The challenges are related to digitalization, sustainability, offshore energy products, services and customer markets.
- Work intensively for 30 hours to solve the challenges
- Get coaching from our expert advisors
- Apply a structured design thinking process using tools from the Aker companies
- Present their ideas in a "PechaKucha" style meeting
Representatives from the Aker companies will be at the townhall meeting where you and your group will present your ideas. A number of the candidates will be chosen for internships or graduate positions for 2019.
Last year more than 25 participants were selected for internships or graduate positions.
- Engineering, business or digitalization technology students
- Problem solvers
- Curious by nature
- Team players
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Please attach your CV, diploma and other relevant papers and apply online.
NES Advantage is Aker Talent's recruitment service provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.