Corporate OverviewAker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Aker Solutions in Brunei is responsible for maintenance and modifications management services at more than 200 installations in the South China Sea.
We need highly motivated individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious plans in the region.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager within Operations / Installation department, for employment in Brunei under the local terms and conditions.
Bruneian Locals are encouraged to apply for the position.
Kindly include your passport and Brunei IC copy for our reference.
Responsibilities and Tasks:The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management of dependencies of the project between:
- Offshore Installation Execution
- Materials and Logistics
- Coordination of marine fleet to best support the contruction campaigns
- Ensure that the Aker & BSP systems support the execution of work offshore
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor Degree in respective Engineering discipline or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years' relevant experience in a similar project management and operations role associated with offshore activities is considered to be the minimum
Apply by date: 17.12.2017
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities